[Air-L] Please recommend an excellent textbook on " ICT Policy "

Meg Ambrose Meg.Ambrose at georgetown.edu
Tue Jan 6 07:17:13 PST 2015

I use James Grimmelmann's Internet Law: Cases and Problems 4.0
<http://internetcasebook.com/>.  My students love the content and the price
(pay-what-you-want). It's intense but gets students into cases,
legislation, committee findings, etc. without bogging them down. I can't
recommend the text enough for graduate students.