[Air-L] intersectional analysis of feminist hackerspaces

Magdalena Olszanowski magdalena.olszanowski at concordia.ca
Tue Oct 27 09:02:22 PDT 2015

One of my senior undergrad students is working on a project ~:Exploring Feminist Hackerspace~ about feminist hackerspaces (in Montreal and beyond), and has a strong focus on women and gender dynamics in computing and the hackerspace movement.
However, she needs more of an intersectional analysis and I'm wondering if anyone has any sources they can recommend.

Thank you!

Magdalena Olszanowski, SSHRC/FQRSC Fellow

Part-Time Faculty
Communication Studies / Women's Studies
Concordia University
Montréal, QC