[Air-L] Recommendations for short literary fiction and films on "digital culture"?

Ricky Crano ricky.crano at tufts.edu
Wed Dec 21 05:30:50 PST 2016

Hi Emma,

I don't think anyone has mentoined the Spike Jonze film Her, which I've
used in a digital culture class (first-year and somphomore mainly) a few
times to great effect. It pairs particularly well with Ex Machina, very
different of course but with some interesting comparative elements.

Sounds like an exciting class!

Ricky