[Air-L] Safe communications among media activist communities

Martin Shelton mshelton at uci.edu
Wed Jul 6 15:13:21 PDT 2016

At The Coral Project <coralproject.net> we're building open source tools
and practices to allow communities around news to communicate more
easily. To that end, we're conducting research to learn about safe
communications among media activist communities and civil society groups.

If you can help or know someone who can, please check out the short
survey here:
https://oasis.sandstorm.io/shared/G3FdYnMhqoxpquvoQCsVHLPeBqx47pctUdDHzaAjDrh

Feel free to reach out with any thoughts or questions!

Thanks so much,
Martin

--

Martin Shelton <mshelt.onl>
Knight-Mozilla OpenNews Fellow <opennews.org>