[Air-L] "Threading(?)" of messages in Whatsapp

Radhika Gajjala gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:40:45 PST 2016

If replies could be posted to the list I'm interested too.

Rich, I'm looking at whatsapp as a form of diasporic interfacing and haven't yet considered whether these are threads or nodes or points of contact... Or all. Performatively and interpersonally the interfacing provides opportunities different from list threads though.

Sent from my iPhone