[Air-L] Job Posting: Executive Director, National Coalition Against Censorship (NYC)

Chris Peterson chris at cpeterson.org
Fri Apr 14 05:09:25 PDT 2017

Hi AoIR —

I’m helping to run the following search for an Executive Director for the National Coalition Against Censorship. Historically, NCAC has been most active in free-expression conflicts in/through traditional media, but I, and most of the rest of the Board, are cognizant that the controversies are shifting/spreading around, and I thought that someone on this list (or in the network of someone on this list) might be a good fit for the position.