[Air-L] request for literature/materials on machine translation

Thomas Ball xtc283 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 19:27:36 PST 2017

This link popped up using 'peter norvig machine translation site:google.com'.
It's from last July but is probably already on your radar.

http://kv-emptypages.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-ongoing-neural-machine-translation.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EmptyPages+%28eMpTy+Pages%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher