[Air-L] Reminder: Submissions due 1/31 for "Communicating with Machines" preconference at ICA 2017

Andrea Guzman alguzman at niu.edu
Thu Jan 26 10:38:50 PST 2017

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that submissions for the "Communicating with Machines: Interventions with Digital Agents" preconference at the International Communication Association conference are due Jan. 31. Full details about the event and how to submit are available at https://hmc2017.wordpress.com.

If  you can't make ICA 2017, don't worry. We'll try to meet up again at AoIR either formally or informally. Researchers who are interested in Human-Machine Communication more generally or want to learn about it, are welcome to join our listserv https://listserv.temple.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=HMC-SCHOLARS.

_____

Andrea L. Guzman, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Dept. of Communication