[Air-L] Social Media and Self Branding

Tom van Nuenen tomvannuenen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 04:43:10 PST 2017

Hi Julie,

I wrote an article two years ago about self-branding by travel bloggers:
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1468797615594748

As others have noted, Hearn's articles are much worth your time.

There's also a 2010 article by Marwick and boyd about self-branding in the
context of Twitter, should that interest you: http://doi.org/10.1177/
1461444810365313

And Shepherd's 2005 article elaborates on the phenomenon from a business
perspective:
http://doi.org/10.1362/0267257054307381

Best,
Tom