[Air-L] Facebook Post Content Analysis

Scott MacLeod scott at scottmacleod.com
Tue Jan 17 08:26:38 PST 2017

Hi Jessika and AoIR friends,

By way of comparison, you might find this helpful re content analysis:

Ethnographic and Qualitative Research on Twitter by Alice E. Marwick
http://www.tiara.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Marwick_Ethnographic-and-Qualitative-Research-on-Twitter_2013.pdf

I'd also suggest a kind of Manuel Castellian contextualization to these
questions re the course you were in with me -
http://worlduniversityandschool.org/InfoTechNetworkSocGlobalUniv.html .

Best,
Scott

--
- Scott MacLeod - Founder & President
- http://worlduniversityandschool.org

- World University and School - like Wikipedia with best STEM-centric
OpenCourseWare - incorporated as a nonprofit university and school in
California, and is a U.S. 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt educational
organization, both effective April 2010.