[Air-L] Facebook Post Content Analysis

lahadk@post.tau.ac.il kinneretla at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:40:52 PST 2017

Dear all,

thank you for these excellent suggestions! would you have any
recommendations of facebook analysis from a sociologist, feminist, cultural
studies perspective?

thank you!

Kinneret Lahad,

Ph.D. Senior Lecturer (Tenured)

NCJW Women and Gender Studies Program Tel-Aviv University, Israel

Currently a visiting scholar Ca'Foscari University, Venice Italy

https://162.academia.edu/KinneretLahad

New and Forthcoming Publications

Lahad Kinneret (forthcoming, 2017) *A Table for One: A Critical Reading of
Singlehood, Gender and Time.* Manchester, Manchester University Press
http://www.manchesteruniversitypress.co.uk/9781526116369/ (can now be
pre-ordered).

Lahad Kinneret and Hvidtfeldt Madsen, Karen (2016) "Like Having New
Batteries Installed!”: Problematizing the Category of the “Forty-Plus
Mothers” Nora-Nordic Journal of Feminist and Gender Research Vol.24, 3
(181-195) http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08038740.2016.1241827

Lahad Kinneret (2016) "Stop waiting! Hegemonic and alternative scripts of
single women’s subjectivity", Time and Society
http://tas.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/04/12/0961463X16639324.abstract