[Air-L] Literature recommendation on Social Media and Crowdsourcing in Cultural Heritage Studies

Jonathon Hutchinson jonathon.hutchinson at sydney.edu.au
Sun Jan 29 14:33:49 PST 2017

Hi Volodymyr,

I wrote a piece on the role of AR, social media and mobile media within the GLAM sector, with particular emphasis on the public service media sector:

Hutchinson, J. P. (2016). The future of digital archive collections: Augmenting public service media geo-locative archives. Mobile Media & Communication, 4(1), 37-51. doi:10.1177/2050157915590008

Hopefully that helps (if not, I’ve a swag of other articles that look at social media and PSM that may be of use).

Good luck with the course and regards

Jonathon.
DR JONATHON HUTCHINSON | Lecturer in Online and Social Media
Department of Media and Communications | Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Room N233, John Woolley Building A20 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 2821  | F +61 2 9351 2434
E jonathon.hutchinson at sydney.edu.au<mailto:grant.bollmer at sydney.edu.au>  | W jonathonhutchinson.com<http://sydney.edu.au/arts/digital_cultures/>