[Air-L] Non-software uses of GitHub

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Wed Nov 22 11:55:47 PST 2017

Hi Jim,

You may have run across this already but the unitedstates project [1] use GitHub repositories to curate open datasets, such as a dataset about current and historical members of the US Congress [2]. I'd definitely be interested hear what you find if you have time to post about it.

//Ed

[1] https://theunitedstates.io/
[2] https://github.com/unitedstates/congress-legislators