[Air-L] Non-software uses of GitHub

Beth Kolko bkolko at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 22:06:17 PST 2017

Jim -- I've got a medical device startup on the side, and we used Github to open source our FDA documents because the moat around regulation is needlessly complicated and a little daylight would help lower the bar for medtech innovation. Right now it's just our docs, but other companies are planning to add.  Name: StartupFDA
Happy to answer any questions.
Best,Beth
Beth KolkoProfessor, Human Centered Design & EngineeringUniversity of Washington

Message: 1