[Air-L] Gender and social media?

Blake Hawkins blakewesleyhawkins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 07:57:17 PDT 2018

Are you interested in social media use based on gender? There’s some helpful materials from the Pew Institute about rates of use and other factors.

Good luck!
Blake

Blake Hawkins, MLIS

PhD Student | Interdisciplinary Studies
Blakehawkins.org
Blake_W_Hawkins

I am privileged to live on the traditional unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh peoples.

Sent from my iPhone