[Air-L] research on memes

Gabriel Mugar gmugar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 07:58:54 PDT 2018

Binders Full of Election Memes: Participatory Culture Invades the 2012 U.S.
Election

By Erhardt Graeff

https://www.media.mit.edu/publications/binders-full-of-election-memes-participatory-culture-invades-the-2012-u-s-election/

Also related:

Spreadable Spectacle in Digital Culture: Civic Expression, Fake News, and
the Role of Media Literacies in “Post-Fact” Society

By Paul Mihailidis and Samantha Viotty

Gabriel Mugar, Ph.D.
Researcher and Faculty, Emerson College
www.buildingthecommons.org