[Air-L] Queer / LGBT Twitter research?

KARAMI, AMIR KARAMI at mailbox.sc.edu
Fri Aug 31 06:19:27 PDT 2018

1- Characterizing Transgender Health Issues in Twitter

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327079957_Characterizing_Transgend
er_Health_Issues_in_Twitter

2- Characterizing Diseases and Disorders in Gay Users¹ Tweets

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/323992464_Characterizing_Diseases_
and_Disorders_in_Gay_Users'_Tweets

--
Warm Wishes,
Amir Karami, PhD

On 8/31/18, 4:50 AM, "Air-L on behalf of Stuart Shulman"
<air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org on behalf of stuart.shulman at gmail.com>