[Air-L] Queer / LGBT Twitter research?

Zack Marshall, Dr. zack.marshall at mcgill.ca
Fri Aug 31 08:03:30 PDT 2018

Hello Alex,

A small group of us are currently working on a scoping review related to trans people and social media. If you would like more information, please email Blake Hawkins (copied) or me.

All the best,
Zack

Zack Marshall, PhD | Assistant Professor, School of Social Work | McGill University | 3506 University Street, Room 300, Montreal, QC, Canada  H3A 2A7 | 514.398.5178 | zack.marshall at mcgill.ca