[Air-L] Facebook scraper for qualitative analysis

Radhika G gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 03:51:35 PST 2018

Hi all -

picking up on this really late (was finishing up another big writing
project and now returning to this issue)- sorry - did anyway find any
solutions for this - particularly in Python?
___
Radhika Gajjala
Co-editor of Ada: Journal of Gender and New Media (adanewmedia.org)

Professor,
School of Media and Communication
and
American Culture Studies Program