[Air-L] Late AoIR 2018 Submissions due to UK Universities Strike

Axel Bruns a.bruns at qut.edu.au
Wed Feb 28 01:29:16 PST 2018

Dear AoIRists,

AoIR is aware that many of our UK-based colleagues are currently on strike, and may have difficulties meeting the 1 March submission deadline for AoIR 2018 conference submissions. If your plans to submit a proposal to the conference are affected by the strike, please contact the AoIR 2018 Programme Chair Andrew Herman (AoIRConfChair [at] aoir [dot] org) to arrange for a brief extension to the submission deadline. We will do what we can to accommodate you.

Axel Bruns
AoIR President

--
Prof Axel Bruns a.bruns at qut.edu.au - @snurb_dot_info