[Air-L] FW: PhD scholarships

Paul Henman p.henman at uq.edu.au
Mon Jan 1 15:05:15 PST 2018

Apologies for cross posting.
-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Gillingham

Dear All

I have two PhD scholarships to start next year, one in my project, 'Transforming information system use and design in social welfare' and one in my project 'The use and efficacy of assessment tools and practice frameworks in child welfare'. Please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested and within your networks. More details and instructions on how to apply can be found at the UQ Graduate School website:

    https://graduate-school.uq.edu.au/project-scholarships#18

Season's greetings

Philip

Dr Philip Gillingham
ARC Future Fellow
School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work Level 3, Chamberlain Building, The University of Queensland 4072
T: +61 7 3365 1842| E: p.gillingham at uq.edu.au |W: www.nmsw.uq.edu.au

Latest publication: "The evaluation of practice frameworks for social work with children and families: exploring the challenges. Journal of Public Child Welfare". Available at http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/qPrmVt7I5qGfkmUZjv89/full

For recent publications, go to. http://researchers.uq.edu.au/researcher/2576 or view my profile at researchgate.net or LinkedIn.com