[Air-L] Facebook scraper for qualitative analysis

An, Seongho anseong at upenn.edu
Wed Jul 18 04:11:40 PDT 2018

Hi Alexandra,

I have a lecture slide and R-tutorial for downloading and Text analysis of Facebook data that I used for teaching. Please check the following link of my website:

Slides:
https://www.seonghoan.net/single-post/2017/11/30/Mining-and-analyzing-Facebook-data-in-R

R tutorial:
http://rpubs.com/luanpao82/Facebook_sentiment