[Air-L] Submitting R/Python scraper to Facebook App Review

Astvansh, Vivek astvansh at iu.edu
Tue Jul 24 19:06:41 PDT 2018

Justin:

Thank you for asking.
I am in a similar boat; my RA is trying to write a new FB scraper. I submitted my application last evening and it was a pain. Going by your experience, it is likely that FB will decline my application as well. I will let you my fortune favors me. If you are able to get your R scraper to work, please consider emailing me.

Good luck!