[Air-L] Seeking resources on A.I. and machine learning

Andrea Guzman alguzman at niu.edu
Wed Jul 25 06:24:20 PDT 2018

Hi Emma,

Could you be more specific as to why you are seeking these materials? (i.e. to understand AI generally, to teach AI to an undergrad class in X). The AI literature is huge, and having a little more info would be helpful.

Also, although AI and ML tend to be used interchangeably, they are considered by many to be different.

And Jenny, what a great resource. Thank you for sharing.

______

Andrea L. Guzman, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Dept. of Communication

Northern Illinois University

alguzman at niu.edu

Read an advance copy of  "What is Human-Machine Communication, Anyway?" https://bit.ly/2LKcpVf, the introduction to Human-Machine Communication: Rethinking Communication, Technology, & Ourselves forthcoming from Peter Lang.