[Air-L] Seeking resources on A.I. and machine learning

Ken Latta ken.latta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 07:46:37 PDT 2018

A good overview as part of a course syllabus:
AI Methodology

   - Theoretical aspects– Mathematical formalizations, properties,
   algorithms
   - Engineering aspects– The act of building (useful) machines
   - Empirical science– Experiments

https://www.cs.cornell.edu/courses/cs4700/2013fa/slides/CS4700-Intro_part2_v3.pdf