[Air-L] Research on voice assistants and/or voice interaction tech?

sally sally at sally.com
Sat Jul 28 20:14:15 PDT 2018

There’s a lot of it coming up. I worked on some last year, but I haven’t written any publications yet.

We were cited in something that looks like it might work for you:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1711.10122.pdf

-Sally

Sally Applin, Ph.D.
Research Fellow
HRAF Advanced Research Centres (EU), Canterbury
Centre for Social Anthropology and Computing (CSAC)
Research Associate
Human Relations Area Files (HRAF)
Yale University
Associate Editor, IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine
Member, IoT Council
Executive Board Member: The Edward H. and Rosamond B. Spicer Foundation
http://www.posr.org
http://www.sally.com
I am based in Silicon Valley
sally at sally.com | 650.339.5236