[Air-L] Research on voice assistants and/or voice interaction tech?

Graham Meikle G.Meikle at westminster.ac.uk
Sun Jul 29 03:04:37 PDT 2018

Hi Stephanie

Mercedes Bunz and I have a chapter on voice interfaces and domestic assistants (what we call conversational technology) in our book The Internet of Things<http://politybooks.com/bookdetail/?isbn=9781509517459>.

All the best, gm

Professor Graham Meikle
Communication and Media Research Institute,
School of Media, Arts and Design,
University of Westminster, UK

Latest books
The Routledge Companion to Media and Activism<https://www.routledge.com/The-Routledge-Companion-to-Media-and-Activism/Meikle/p/book/9781138202030> (2018)