[Air-L] Crowdsourcing advice

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 04:37:38 PDT 2018

Crowdsourcing contributes scale and intellectual diversity.
It replaces a broken model of generalizations based on one or two observers.
Sometimes success is measured in the breadth of insights.
Other times it is about getting the crowd mostly on the same page.
Going back in time, I would always use more people.
One challenge is knowing when more is not helping.
The biggest challenge is performance.
What is the gap between the best and worst in a crowd?
How quickly can you identify a gold standard set?
Is speed better than quality, or vice versa?
What is undertraining? What is overtraining?
How do you foster constrained creativity?

Stu Shulman <https://twitter.com/StuartWShulman>MA Olympic Development
Program (ODP), Assistant Coach
NEFC-West 2001 & 2008 Boys, Head Coach