[Air-L] analytical tools for emojis, textual expressions of emotions?

Bernhard Rieder berno.rieder at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:31:00 PDT 2018

Hi Charles,

To help with some student projects, I patched together an almost ridiculously primitive tool, using Python's emoji package - you paste text in a form field and get emoji statistics in return: http://labs.polsys.net/tools/textanalysis/

May still be useful somehow.

best,
Bernhard

---
Bernhard Rieder | Associate Professor | New Media and Digital Culture
University of Amsterdam | Turfdraagsterpad 9 | 1012 XT Amsterdam | The Netherlands
http://thepoliticsofsystems.net | http://labs.polsys.net | https://www.digitalmethods.net | @RiederB