[Air-L] Readings on online persuasion

Rosanna Guadagno rosannaeg at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:52:45 PDT 2018

Hi Nicola,

Online persuasion is my primary area of expertise. Check out my google
scholar profile (and if you see any papers there that are of interest but
you can't find online, let me know and I will send them your way:
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=-_0SgvoAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao

I'd also recommend checking out the work of:
Melanie Green at SUNY Buffalo: Melanie Green - Department of Communication
- University at Buffalo
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj5roqRjeraAhULrlQKHcOyCOAQFggpMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.buffalo.edu%2Fcas%2Fcommunication%2Ffaculty%2Fgreen.html&usg=AOvVaw2PEsFoxGBGeqcdnVtIQHUy>
Lu Xiao at Syracuse:
https://ischool.syr.edu/people/directories/view/lxiao04/
Jeff Hemsley at Syracuse:
https://ischool.syr.edu/people/directories/view/jjhemsle/

Hope this is helpful!

Best,

Rosanna
---
Rosanna E. Guadagno, Ph.D.
Researcher, Peace Innovation Lab at Stanford University

Lab Sites: www.onlinesocialinfluence.net and
www.peaceinnovation.stanford.edu
Editor, International Journal of Interactive Communication Systems and
Technologies: (
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029
)