[Air-L] Software or tool for video analysis, forum-scraping

Daniel Thomas daniel.thomas--airl at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 18 05:49:09 PDT 2018

The crimebot tool for forum scraping and the crimebb dataset resulting
from that scraping are described in this paper:
"CrimeBB: Enabling Cybercrime Research on Underground Forums at Scale"
https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~sp849/files/2018-crimebb.pdf

The tool and the datasets are available through the Cambridge Cybercrime
Centre.

https://www.cambridgecybercrime.uk/process.html

Best wishes,

Daniel

--
Dr Daniel R. Thomas
Researcher, Cambridge Cybercrime Centre, University of Cambridge