[Air-L] AI & Personalised Media Content (PhD with Prof Yeung)

Argyro Karanasiou akaranasiou at bournemouth.ac.uk
Sat May 19 09:18:44 PDT 2018

Dear All,

Just to bring to your attention this great opportunity for a PhD on AI & personalised media content with Prof Yeung, University of Birmingham. Do note the deadline (4th June) and kindly circulate among your networks.

PhD Vacancy - AI & Personalised Media Content
Prof Karen Yeung (University of Birmingham) in partnership with the BBC is now recruiting for a PhD student to undertake a project entitled ‘How can the BBC employ artificial intelligence to deliver personalised media content recommendations responsibly?’ This project is funded by the AHRC (Arts and Humanities Research Council).

More details are available here:
http://www.midlands3cities.ac.uk/funding/artificial-intelligence-and-data-driven-research-project-funding.aspx

Best wishes,
Argyro

Dr Argyro P Karanasiou
Senior Lecturer in Law
Centre for Intellectual Property, Policy & Management (CIPPM)
Faculty of Media and Communications - Law Department
Bournemouth University

ISP Visiting Research Fellow, Yale Law School
PRG Alumna, NYU Law School

[W] http://staffprofiles.bournemouth.ac.uk/display/akaranasiou
[T] @ArKaranasiou
[R] https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Argyro_Karanasiou