[Air-L] Applications now open for OII Summer Doctoral Programme

Victoria Nash victoria.nash at oii.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 26 06:48:08 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,

I am delighted to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Oxford Internet Institute Summer Doctoral programme 2019, which will be held in Oxford from 1st-12th July next year.  The application deadline is Monday 18 February and information and the application are available on our website: https://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/study/summer-doctoral-programme/ . We also have SDP alumni blogs<https://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/blog/tag/sdp-student-voices/> on our website as a way for prospective applicants to learn more about the programme.

It would be wonderful if you could help us spread the word to any excellent PhD students conducting dissertation research on topics related to the societal implications of digital technologies.

Best wishes,
Vicki Nash

Dr Victoria Nash
Deputy Director