[Air-L] Tool request: sentiment analysis for Cyrillic

Xanat Meza kt_designbox at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 23:22:40 PDT 2018

There is a benchmark that automatically translates text to English and then does sentiment analysis: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261959618_iFeel_a_system_that_compares_and_combines_sentiment_analysis_methods

Xanat V. Meza

Ph.D. candidate - Kansei, Behavioral and Brain SciencesUniversity of Tsukuba
M.A. Media and Communication
Yeungnam University
B.D. Graphic Communication Design
Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana