[Air-L] Call for manuscripts and editorial board members

Rosanna Guadagno rosannaeg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:11:57 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

I am writing in my capacity as the Editor-in-Chief of the interdisciplinary
journal the International Journal of Interactive Communication Systems and
Technologies (IJICST for short). This journal covers topics related to
digitally-mediated communication across the disciplines of psychology,
communication, and human-computer interaction and welcomes manuscripts on
these topics employing both quantitative and qualitative research
methodologies. Theoretical papers are welcome as well.

As the editor, I am looking for scholars to help contribute to the success
of the journal - both on the reviewer/editorial board side as well as on
the manuscript submission side. So, this is a call for interested parties
to consider: 1) nominate/self-nominate as ad hoc reviewers and/or editorial
board members and 2) submit manuscripts for expedited review.

We also have a current special Issue call for papers on Live Videos in
Social Media:
https://www.igi-global.com/calls-for-papers-special/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029

Here's the overall link to the journal:
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029#contents

Here’s a link to our most recent issues:
https://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029#table-of-contents

To express interest in joining the editorial board, please check this link:
http://www.igi-global.com/journals/become-a-reviewer/?tid=41029

To submit a new manuscript, please check this link:
http://www.igi-global.com/calls-for-papers/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029

Best,

Rosanna
---
Rosanna E. Guadagno, Ph.D.
Director, Information Warfare Working Group, Center for International
Security and Cooperation (CISAC), Stanford University
Visiting Associate Professor, California School of Professional Psychology,
Alliant International University

Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Interactive Communication Systems
and Technologies: (
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029
)