[Air-L] A sample 2018 digital campaign plan

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Wed Sep 12 11:56:03 PDT 2018

Hey gang! I have more goodies this week: a sample 2018 digital campaign plan. It's written with political campaigns in mind, but many of the steps could apply to advocacy campaigns as well.

http://www.epolitics.com/2018/09/12/a-sample-2018-digital-campaign-plan/

It's another excerpt from my latest digital strategy ebook, and if you missed the earlier Big Trends article (also from the book), here's the link:

http://www.epolitics.com/2018/08/22/ten-big-trends-in-digital-politics-advocacy/

Please let me know if you have suggestions for improvements, too -- this thing gets better every time b/c of lessons from the community. Also, the ebook is now being used in several university classes around the world, so take a look if you think it may be a good fit for your courses. I'm happy to send a review copy if that helps.

--cpd

"How to Use the Internet to Change the World and Win Elections: A Comprehensive Guide to Online Politics for Campaigns & Advocates" [Ebook]
http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics