[Air-L] Streamlining AoIR lists?

Sally Applin sally at sally.com
Mon Sep 17 08:51:57 PDT 2018

I'm fine with the list as it is.

Sally Applin, Ph.D.
Research Fellow
University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
School of Anthropology and Conservation
Centre for Social Anthropology and Computing
Research Associate
Human Relations Area Files (HRAF)
Yale University
Associate Editor, IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine
Member, IoT Council
Executive Board Member: The Edward H. and Rosamond B. Spicer Foundation
http://www.posr.org
http://www.sally.com
I am based in Silicon Valley