[Air-L] Machine Learning + Image-making

Abi Muñoz abimunozr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 18:53:34 PDT 2019

Hello all,

My name is Abi Muñoz and I am a graduate student at ITP NYU Tisch. My
program focuses on the intersection of art and technology. My art
practice focuses on image-making using both analog (photography and
film) and more recently I have incorporated machine learning.

I am wondering if anyone else is doing similar work or knew of any
similar projects. I am based in New York and really hope to continue
pursing this research over the summer and over my final year of the
program. Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Best,

Abi Muñoz
abimunoz.com
abimunor at gmail.com