[Air-L] feminist & care ethics in internet research?

Dorothy Howard dhoward at ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 3 00:42:40 PDT 2019

Lilly Irani and I have a paper coming out next month that takes a feminist
ethics of care approach to methods and collaboration in socio-technical
research.

Howard, D. & Irani, L. 2019. Ways of Knowing When Research Subjects Care.
2019. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in
Computing Systems (CHI ‘19).