[Air-L] feminist & care ethics in internet research?

Aristea Fotopoulou A.Fotopoulou at brighton.ac.uk
Wed Apr 3 05:39:56 PDT 2019

Thanks Jill.

I engage with feminist ethics of care in the forthcoming chapter:
³Understanding citizen data practices from a feminist perspective:
embodiment and the ethics of care". In
Stephansen, H. and Trere, E. (eds) Citizen Media and Practice. Taylor &
Francis/Routledge: Oxford.

You can email me for an author¹s proof of the chapter, it was written last
year.

And in my forthcoming book ³Feminist data studies: big data, critique and
social justice² (SAGE), out sometime next year.

Best wishes
Aristea

-----------------------------

Dr Aristea Fotopoulou
UKRI-AHRC Innovation Leadership Fellow
PI ART/DATA/HEALTH: Data as creative material for Health & Wellbeing
2019-2021
Visiting Scholar University of Bergen, Dep Information Science and Media
Studies, February-June 2019
Principal Lecturer in Media and Communication
University of Brighton, School of Media
Watts Building, Lewes Road, Brighton BN2 4GJ

A.Fotopoulou at brighton.ac.uk |@aristeaf | https://aristeafotopoulou.org
Research blog: http://blogs.brighton.ac.uk/artdatahealth | Webpage
https://research.brighton.ac.uk/en/persons/aristea-fotopoulou

On 03/04/2019 07:54, "Air-L on behalf of Jill Walker Rettberg"
<air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org on behalf of Jill.Walker.Rettberg at uib.no>