[Air-L] Machine Learning + Image-making

Carolyn Moritz cvmoritz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:52:31 PDT 2019

Hi Abi,

The community on the #computervision channel of the Digital Humanities
Slack team [1] tends to share interesting research in this realm. Most
recently shared was an update on the Public Art project [2][3] by Leonard
Bogdonoff [4] who describes his work as "at the cross section of art and
technology." I believe he also currently resides in NYC.

The Public Art project "seeks to preserve and better understand street art
through the application of machine learning techniques."

Best of luck in the completion of your program!

[1] http://tinyurl.com/DHslack
[2] https://www.publicart.io/
[3]
https://towardsdatascience.com/tracking-street-art-with-machine-learning-updates-b6b24062d3d3