[Air-L] tenure track Assistant Professor position at Boston University

Chris Wells cfwells at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:04:38 PDT 2019

Hello,

I'm very happy to pass along our call for applications for a tenure track
position in the Division of Emerging Media Studies at Boston University.

Here is a link:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/assistant-professor-of-emerging-media-studies-college-of-communication-at-boston-university-1402919328/

Briefly, from the job description:
This position addresses social scientific aspects of new media with
expertise in empirical analysis of large data sets, especially those drawn
from social media. Although specialization is open, we seek to build
strength especially in the areas of mobile communication, human machine
communication, health communication, and augmented reality.

Please feel free to share, and to contact me or others at BU EMS with any
questions.

Best,
Chris Wells
Assistant Professor