[Air-L] Help on survey for Data Management Policies - please share

Fernando Kleiman fekleiman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 06:17:13 PST 2019

Hi @all!

Mu name is Fernando Kleiman and I’m a civil servant from the Brazilian
Federal Government. I’m developing my PhD @TUDelft  and I've designed a
game focused on governmental data management (https://wdgame.home.blog/)
that targets civil servants attitudes towards *open data*.

In order to assess perceptions on the topic, I’m applying a survey before
and after the game is played.

And to have a more representative sample, I’m also applying the survey with
civil servants in general (even not playing the game):

https://rebrand.ly/survey_wd

We’re trying to broaden the sample with civil servants from different
governments and parts of the world.

*Would it be possible for you to help us, inviting people to answer the
survey and sharing the link?*

The survey is in English and Portuguese, and your support would help a lot.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

*Fernando Kleiman*
PhD Candidate
Department Engineering Systems and Services
*Informatie- en Communicatie Technologie (ICT)*

*T**U **Delft*
* / Dept. ESS Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management (TBM)*

Building 31
Jaffalaan 5 - room B3.140
2628 BX  Delft

  M   : +31(0)6 47711369

[image: Fernando Kleiman is a Brazilian civil servant researching on
government data management policies at TUDelft. His PhD project is based on
a survey (5 minutes) targeted at civil servants. Help this research by
answering the survey (5 minutes): https://rebrand.ly/survey_wd]
<https://rebrand.ly/survey_wd>