[Air-L] Job vacancy: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Data, AI and Society - University of Sheffield

Jo Bates jo.bates at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Dec 9 10:07:28 PST 2019

 The University of Sheffield Information School are looking to recruit a
Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Data, AI and Society.

Deadline - 16th January 2020.

   -
   https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BXG041/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-data-ai-and-society
   <https://jobs.shef.ac.uk/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9Mzc1MDlCNkFBMDJFMUVEQTg1RDU1RjFGNjhDQTk2NDYmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-client=400&sap-language=EN&sap-accessibility=X&sap-ep-themeroot=%2fSAP%2fPUBLIC%2fBC%2fUR%2fuos#>

We welcome applications from high-quality candidates with research
expertise that will complement and strengthen our existing research
profile, and we are particularly interested in receiving applications from
those that adopt critical research approaches and have a good understanding
of justice, fairness, accountability, transparency and/or ethics in the
context of data and AI.

--
Dr Jo Bates
Senior Lecturer in Information Politics and Policy

Find us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ischoolsheffield>, follow us
on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/infoschoolsheff>, read our latest news
on our Blog <http://information-studies.blogspot.co.uk/> and join our
community on LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/university-of-sheffield-information-school?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Auniversity+of+sheffield+in%2Cidx%3A1-2-2>

*I don't expect you to respond to my email outside your working hours. *