[Air-L] Tenure track multimedia journalism position at Florida Atlantic University

Aaron S. Veenstra aaron at etchouse.com
Mon Dec 9 12:50:36 PST 2019

Dear AOIRers,

I'm writing from Florida Atlantic University, where we have a tenure track
position in journalism that I hope you'll apply for if you're on the
journalism job market, or pass on to interested parties you might know.
Specifically, we're looking for someone with multimedia newsroom experience
who can teach both theory and practice courses in our journalism
curriculum, with potential focuses in science journalism, bilingual
journalism, data science, technology, or civic engagement. The deadline is
January 10, and they can contact me at aveenstra at fau.edu with any questions.

https://fau.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FAU/job/Boca-Raton/Assistant-Professor-of-Multimedia-Journalism_REQ07857

Aaron

--