[Air-L] Selfie: Human Rights in the age of platforms

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Wed Dec 4 06:54:46 PST 2019

Dear Rikke,

Thanks so much for this timely book, and for bringing together such great authors (not just one, but two special rapporteurs! But also activists and academics). Also many kudos for making it available under CC license. This is what engaged academia should look like, both in terms of form and content. Cannot thank you enough!

Best,

Niels