[Air-L] Mt William in NE Tasmania, Australia

Fred Fuchs fred at firesabre.com
Thu Dec 12 05:39:02 PST 2019

On 12/12/2019 7:06 AM, Ganiat.Kazeem wrote:
> Does anyone know how we can stop Mr Fearon from sending these emails?
>
> Mr Fearon of beufort street in England
> Could you stop sending messages to the mailing list

Asking nicely as you've done seems a good first step. Another step might
be to ask that the discussion be taken off list.

Most email list servers have the technical capability to block specific
email senders. Though that might be a bit much in this case. Also
depending on what institutional regulations apply to an email list, that
might not be allowed by regulations.

F.

--
Fred Fuchs - Founder, CEO, & Producer