[Air-L] Mt William in NE Tasmania, Australia

Virginia Balfour virginiabalfour at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 12:41:43 PST 2019

Sounds like a bit of a Henry Root.  https://www.quora.com/Who-is-Dr-William-Fearon-and-why-does-he-keep-emailing-me-grandiose-claims-about-his-position-in-academia

Ginny

On 13 Dec 2019, at 00:06, Ganiat.Kazeem <ganiat.kazeem at open.ac.uk<mailto:ganiat.kazeem at open.ac.uk>> wrote:

Does anyone know how we can stop Mr Fearon from sending these emails?

Mr Fearon of beufort street in England
Could you stop sending messages to the mailing list

Miss Ganiat Omolara Kazeem | PhD researcher at the Open University, Critical Information Studies research group [CIS], Department of computing and communications, Faculty of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics [STEM] & The OU Centre for Policing Research and Learning [CPRL]

The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA
ganiat.kazeem at open.ac.uk<mailto:ganiat.kazeem at open.ac.uk><mailto:ganiat.kazeem at open.ac.uk> | ORCID iD 0000-0002-4312-3022<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4312-3022>

+44 (0) <tel:+44%20%C2%A01908659175> 1908659175<tel:+44%20%C2%A01908659175>

Internal Ext 59175

Mobile: 07984134851<tel:07984134851>

Twitter: @ganikazeem

Member:
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) , British computer society (BCS) and British Society for Criminology (BSC)

<https://quotes.yourdictionary.com/author/bill-james/66403#rigidity>

Standardization leads to rigidity, and rigidity causes things to break.

Bill James<https://quotes.yourdictionary.com/author/bill-james/>

— Quoted in Gray, Scott (2006). The Mind of Bill James: How a Complete Outsider Changed Baseball. New York: Doubleday. pp. 191. ISBN 0-385-51464-6<tel:0-385-51464-6>.

Sender: Dr William F Fearon

Location: Beaufort Street, London

A little news to brighten up your day.  I have had a mountain named in my honor in Tasmania for my service to literature and science.  It is called Mount William and it is on the island of Tasmania.  A legally endorsed confirmation is detailed below and you may add a copy of this email to your own files. As ever is the case I remain the head of the English language tradition.  Worldwide.

Kind Regards

Dr William F Fearon