[Air-L] Publication of Rethinking Ethics Through Hypertext

Charles M. Ess c.m.ess at media.uio.no
Mon Dec 16 12:47:21 PST 2019

Dear Dominic, AoIRists,

please accept my apologies.

this is obviously one of those emails gone awry that has happened to
more or less all of us at one time or another.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and more soon,
- charles

On 16/12/2019 20:13, Dominic Garcia wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> Good evening.
>
> First of all I wish to congratulate you for providing me with this useful
> listserv as this is vital for my research.
>
> On the 11th of December I sent you an email to notify the publication of my
> book "Rethinking Ethics Through Hypertext". However I cannot see this post
> myself.
>
> I was wondering of you could give me an understanding for why this has
> occurred please?
>
> Kind regards
>
> Dr. Dominic Garcia PhD

Professor in Media Studies
Department of Media and Communication
University of Oslo
<http://www.hf.uio.no/imk/english/people/aca/charlees/index.html>

Co-chair & Editor, Internet Research Ethics 3.0
<https://aoir.org/reports/ethics3.pdf>

3rd edition of Digital Media Ethics out soon!
<http://politybooks.com/bookdetail/?isbn=9781509533428>

Postboks 1093
Blindern 0317
Oslo, Norway