[Air-L] Who is researching online influence of non-US media online?

Rachael Espinet raesay2407 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:31:02 PST 2019

Hello everyone,

I've been monitoring this list serve hoping to find people who are doing
research on the impact of infomediaries on journalism, how media houses can
survive the adpocalypse with entities such as Google and Facebook
dominating the digital market, and most importantly, how can subaltern
media gain influence within their own population while competing with
hegemonic Western influence.

I would like to apply for a PhD programme. I've set up Google alerts with
many key words looking for the right fit. Are any of you internet
researchers doing any work in these areas and looking for a PhD candidate
to assist?

Thank you very much for your time.

Kind regards,
Rachael Espinet